Joss & Main

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OOTD?

Ok so, I like fashion like the next girl right? Until today I had no clue what OOTD meant. I had to look it up in the slang dictionary online lol. Well now I know what it stands for "Outfit of the Day." And I have one for you. I've never been one to put outfits together and take pictures and have the outfit graded. But I'm seeing more and more people do it. So I figured I'd give it a try. I'm sorry about the picture quality. This is the only place in the house where I can take a full picture and lighting in here is terrible. My husband is a Sonar Tech and he likes everything dimmed. Here it goes:


Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft 2yrs ago. It's a brown tweed color/material

Apex Striped Shirt: Old Navy. That shirt is off-white and a slate blue color

Jeans: Loved. By Heidi Klum. They're maternity jean froms October. They are a dark rinse.

Shoes: Call It Spring 2yrs ago. They are a cognac color.

And the scarf: Handmade with love by Aunt Deanna. It's an infinity scarf and it's a shade darker then the slate blue striped on my shirt.

This is my style. Feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment