Joss & Main

Thursday, December 15, 2011

OOTD Today...


Ok please don't mind the look on my face. This far along in pregnancy you have to concentrate really hard lol.

Ok so for this look I followed more of my everyday style. All little dressy and a little casual. There isn't a shot of the shoes because well, they're missing a much needed accessory and I can't figure out which one I want.

Open Drape Front Cardigan: Loft Outlet 2 years ago.

Silver blouse: Loft hand me down

Brown maternity pants: Motherhood Maternity October

Necklace: Payless on Clearance

Bracelet: Pandora customized by my husband




Manicure: 
Base Coat: Sally Hansen's Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat found at local drug stores.

Base color: Nicole by Julep

Accent Color: Power Clutch by Essie

Top Coat: Sally Hansen's Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat

First I applied a coat of the base/top coat. Let dry for a minute. The I applied two coats of Nicole by Julep. Let dry for about a minute. Then careful I swiped or dragged Power Clutch by Essie across the far corner of the nail. Aim for a little below mid nail and drag in a diagonal direction. Finish with a coat of your top coat and let dry completely for about 30 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment