Joss & Main

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

An Allen Christmas Unwrapped

This Christmas Day went off without a hitch!! Everyone was happy, no crying or fighting from the kiddos. No bickering between the married couples and no animosity between the generations. My mom was over and so were my grandparents. We enjoyed hearing the Christmas story from my husband and watching a really good movie called The Perfect Gift. It's about an obnoxious little girl who basically learns a lesson in love from who else? Jesus. Great movie all in all. Then to celebrate my mother and I tried to make Banana Creme Pie. The banana cream was yummy, even if it wasn't fully set but the crust? Well next year we'll be going with a graham cracker pie crust lol.


Our "Family Tree"


Lights and garland from the Dollar Store. The ribbon and ornaments I had on hand. The snow flakes were also from the Dollar Store as well.


My grandparents with my youngest.


Seamus with his Legos Car set from Aunt Deanna.


Maddalaena in her wrapping paper ripping frenzy. Afterward she yelled "I did it!!!"



Seamus and Lylian "helping(taking over)" Maddalaena unwrap her dollhouse.


More dollhouse unwrapping


The dollhouse...


Seamus and Lylian getting into other toys.


My grandparents, Willie and Shirley


Great Grandparents with their Great Grandchildren




Seamus and Lylian posing for a picture


Lylian and Maddalaena helping "Papa" unwrap his present




No comments:

Post a Comment