Joss & Main

Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Excitement

Are you all excited about the holiday's? I know I am!! I am most definitely excited to try new decor ideas. Now I'm not a Martha Stewart fan normally but I couldn't pass up trying to make these two wreaths and sharing the instructions with you all!!





I also can't wait to make something similar to the hanging ornament tree pictured in the Lowe's commercial. Still looking for instructions on this one. Just found it and the pic and link is coming your way!!
This tutorial comes from NotMartha.org



Another way to dress up your table or ceiling is to fill a vase or bowl with decorative glass ornaments! It's so simple and easy, swing by your local dollar store(so you're not spending a ton), go to your craft store or local Walmart and in the fishing section pick up some fishing line and you're all set! Just string the line through the ornament loop and tie(or clip with a jewelry finding(also found at your local craft store) and hang from the ceiling! I will upload pics later to show you all how it came out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment