Joss & Main

Friday, December 9, 2011

Birchbox, Julep and Essie

Today has finally come. I have been waiting with anticipation since November 10th!!! My Birchbox with all it's little goodies has finally arrived in my mailbox. Two days ago I was graced with the appearance of my Julep Maven package as well. I also purchased my first ever bottle of Essie nail polish(which I still have yet to use). It's like receiving Godiva Chocolates once a month!! What I love about these services is that they are informative, trend keeping and most of all affordable!!! Birchbox is just $10 a month for some of the hottest and money worthy samples of the season/year. Julep is all about mani's and pedi's. And they're fee is only $20 but you get three full sized products and a couple of samples to try which is uber amazing!! And Essie is well, amazing nail color that I can go buy at Walmart if I so desire lol.

Inside my Birchbox:

Show Stoppers: Two black miracle strips to help keep you in place when your clothing can't.

EBOOST: A daily health booster. You just add to water and stir and you're all set to go. It has vitamins, minerals and super nutrients to help get you through your day. There is no sugar, artificial flavors and it's very low in calories only 5!

Ageless: A parfum from Harvey Prince

Orofluido: A beauty elixir for your hair. Just add a few drops in your hands, rub throughout damp hair. Don't rinse and you're all set!

Jouer: Conditioning Lipgloss in Birchbox Pink. Made Exclusively for Birchbox

The Pore-fessional: This is a Pro balm to minimize the appearance of pores

Inside my Julep Maven box:

I was thrilled to receive this. Not just because of the full sized products but because I love nail polish!! It makes me feel so pampered!! 

On the left: Nail Color- Nicole a deep shimmery red color. Comes out in a cranberry hue. I think it's divine!

Nail Color: Whiteney- a nude color that will compliment pretty much every color and outfit out there

Julep Facial for Hands: Glycolic Hand Scrub- I used this and loved every bit of it!! This coupled with the Everyday SPF Hand Cream makes your hands so silky smooth you'll want to rub them on your face for hours lol.


My First Essie Nail Color!!!

Meet Power Clutch $7.79 at Walmart. 

Power Clutch is from the 2011 Fall/Winter line

I can't wait to try this out. It looks like it would be suitable for any winter outfit. I cannot wait to add more Essie nail color to my growing polish collection!!




1 comment:

  1. Yay for boxes! I still haven't received my shopping confirmation from birchbox, but I'm sure it will be here before Christmas. Love the Essie too.

    ReplyDelete