Joss & Main

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Seeing as Christmas is right around the corner, I wanted to wish all of you an actual Merry Christmas!!!

I want to paint a picture. I, the wife as my husband calls me am chillaxing on the couch watching Cars 2. My husband and my almost two year old maddalaena are doing the dishes. How sweet of them:). I am here because I have been having contractions off and on. For those of you who don't know, I am 25 weeks pregnant. It's going to be a little boy. Well at least that's what they ultrasound techs say. So far I am bigger than I have ever been this far along. So this is more painful than ever. And to top it off I'm having loads of heartburn. So my darling husband who with his killer headache and his little accident with the stairs is suffering on this eve doing the one thing he hates, dishes. He is wonderful isn't he?? And so on that note. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment