Joss & Main

Friday, January 18, 2013

Layla Grayce Sale

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you know of a Valentine's Day sale going on at Layla Grayce. This site is amazing!! They have so many unique and beautiful items from home decor to clothing. They even sell fabric!

Below are some of my favorite gifts.

I've included links to the items I've shown below(please bear with me. Blogging from my iPad app is not easy).

1. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan in Cozy Pink and Espresso
2. Sienna Pink and Sea Earrings
3. Rosanna Les Petite Sweets Compote Square

You can find something for the little girl in your life or you can hint to the beau of your life that the special gift you want is at this site. Just clicks the link to go check out the sale.

Layla Grayce Valentine's Day Sale.



You can save 15% off on Valentine's Day merchandise. Just type in 15pink when you check out. This sale ends 1/31.





No comments:

Post a Comment