Joss & Main

Monday, December 3, 2012

HAPPY 1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!!

Holy Snaptitudes!!!! Can you believe that it has been ONE entire year since I've started this little creation? And to top it off there are 80 blog posts!!!! I cannot believe that I have hit the one year mark. Honestly this is the longest I've ever been tied to something on my own accord(besides my family) ever.  I've never really been a person to follow through on somethings. Especially if I didn't like or if I got bored with it. Anyhoo, what have you all been up to? I'm thinking and praying about talking this whole blogging thing to the next level. I would love to continue blogging about our house updates and things that are going on with our family. This is has been an amazing journey and I would love to continue it on a grander scale. But in order to do that, I need dedicated followers. I need you my readers to spread the word about this blog and about the blog over at Word Press(same name just .wordpress.com at the end). I'm starting something new. I would like to take this to the next level. Who's with me?

I just have to thank everyone who has ever read this thing. I truly appreciate the time you all take out of your busy lives to read my little blog. It means the world to me that you find what I do interesting. Please, keep reading and keep spreading the word about us over here at Four Little Gems. 

Now, in tradition what is a blog post without uber adorable random pictures?




PLEASE don't mind the mess and just pay attention to the aodrable crazy haired girls dancing in the kitchen




Blake on the move! Getting ready to go somewhere.


Look ma! I found my Christmas present and I like it!!





What? Look this was in my chair, I just happened to make good use out of it.


Seriously? This is my nappy time!



What's that piece of wood on underneath Blake's cutie patootie feet you ask? It's just a little sneak peek of an up and coming DIY project. I'm just as excited as you are to see the finished product!!


No comments:

Post a Comment