Joss & Main

Friday, December 14, 2012

Terrible Tragedy in Newtown, CT

I would like everyone who reads this to take a moment or few of silence. Just offer up a word of prayer for the families and first responders involved in an indescribably horrific tragedy that took place in Newtown CT.

A young man walked into an elementary school and opened fire on students and faculty killing 20 students and 6 teachers. Then he turned the gun on himself. Now as a parent of an elementary aged student, I can't fathom going through something like this. It brought tears to my eyes and pain to my heart. Those children are with The Lord now which is amazing. I just pray for peace, comfort and strength for everyone else. I pray for discernment for the journalists reporting this story. I also pray that God's will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment