Joss & Main

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello

I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello. Don't worry I didn't forget about you:). Has anyone been keeping up with the Olympics? Whew! We were on the edge of our seats watching Lochte deliver Phelps butt to him on a solver platter!! My husband was screaming at the top of his lungs. It was crazy. And then what about the male gymnastics? I could not believe that we didn't do better. After all it is our thing after swimming.

Anyway I just wanted to let you all know that I will be debuting a tutorial tomorrow!! Don't get too anxious now;) we also will be transforming two 68"x48" slats into a king sized platform bed and repurposing slats from two 30+ year old boxsprings in to a headboard. Also pictures will be up soon with a linked in tutorial of my son's vintage map wall decor!!
Have a blessed day!!


.Portia

No comments:

Post a Comment