Joss & Main

Friday, September 14, 2012

Separation Anxiety

Have any of you mommies out there dealt with separation anxiety with a 5 month old? Cause I'm going through that right now. My beautiful, independent, broke two teeth, sat up by four months, slept through the night at 2 months old little boy in going through this terrible mommy withdrawal. He EBFing(exclusively breastfeeding) on demand, wakes three times at night, wants to be held constantly and can roll out of his little bouncer chair while buckled. 

My precious bundle of joy has changed! He's still sweet, smiley and laid-back, but now it has to incorporate mommy. If I put him down to sit, even with toys, he cries and freaks out. This is so pathetic really lol. 


This little boy. Sweet faced. Happy. Smiling all the time. Now cannot be separated from his mommy. Not to mention, I have a mommy dependent two year old who, whenever she's near me, MUST hold my hand. It doesn't matter either. Which ever hand is free she'll stake her claim. Anyone else going through this? I can't for the life of me remember if my eldest two were like this. I know Maddalaena(2) was the worst by far. She just screamed and screamed All. The. Time. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment