Joss & Main

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Big baby

Right now, literally right now, I am sitting on my couch, feet up, beneath a blanket...breast feeding. That's right. I'm doing it one handed! Lately, that's all I feel like I've been doing. My fourth child is my biggest so far. He was born at 10lbs. 4oz. That's huge for me! My next heaviest baby was born at a whopping 7lbs. 6oz.



Feeding this miniature man is taking so much of my time. It feels like I'm feeding him 3 times an hour every other hour or so. Last night he ate two ounces from me, an entire four ounce bottle and another two ounces from me! Now he did lose a pound between being born and coming home. His doctor said that he was playing catch up. I doubt it. I think that he setting up shop to keep the milk rolling in so he can sell to his friends. :-)



One the other hand he is just so beautiful. Even if he legitimately eats like a horse. His silky dark brown hair, creamy skin and numerable fat rolls. I've never seen a newborn this size in all my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment