Joss & Main

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Quick Photo Montage of Blake Wesley Allen

Hey all!! I am so sorry that I have been on hiatus for these last few weeks. My family and I have been preparing for the birth of our newest addition Blake Wesley Allen. Tonight, because it's movie night I'm just going to do a quick photo montage of him. The back story will soon follow! Enjoy!!


Me in labor.


My hubby all scrubbed up.


Cleaning Blake


Battle scar


Welcome to the World!!





Actual weight. And just to let you all know. I am normally, before pregnancy, between 102-105lbs. And I stand 4'11". Oh yeah and he was 21" long.





"Hi Dad!!"


Peace



Proud Papa of Allen baby #4. And yes he looks really young.


Haha. They tried putting a NB dipe on this kid and it didn't fit. He needed a size 1 straight out of the womb.


My butterball


Me enjoying the fruits of my labor. Get it? Haha!


Maddalaena


Wasssuppp???!!!


The siblings meeting their little brother for the first time.


Breastfeeding. The absolute best thing you can do for your child besides introducing them to Jesus Christ.


Seamus



Brothers


Lylian


Proud big sister. She has been waiting for this day for a long time.


She had crazy hair though. Seriously, look at it all!


Maddalaena. Not so pleased that Blake has arrived.


We got her to smile by talking to her about herself.





The siblings(Left to right: Seamus, Maddalaena, Blake and Lylian).


Our first nurse wrote this on the board.



Nap time at home


"I'm hungry! Where is it??"


Richard taking a picture of me, taking a picture of Blake's bath.


Well Fed.


Chillin'


"Sup?"


"Really mom? More?"


We all know that babies can't really speak. I just thought these captions would add a little humor into your lives and ours. I hope that you enjoy this first batch of Blake photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment