Joss & Main

Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Order of Business!!!!!!(UPDATE!!)

Okay, I have the updated final pictures from my friend's bench that we made for her. If you didn't get to see the previous post you can take a look HERE. Are you ready to see the final results? Now remember, this bench was colored matched the best it could be to the table. And may I say that the match is pretty spot on! I think this turned out beautifully, and my friend and her family are LOVIN' their new bench.



This is the bench next to the table.



Pretty close huh? 


Matching was hard. You can't exactly replicate what a company does and this table has been used for a few years. 





Close up of the legs


My friend stained the majority of this project. We like to keep it hands on so that people can learn too. Didn't she do an awesome job?



Here it is from the other side in different light. This is entirely florescent lighting. 

What do you all think about this project? Any interest in building and finishing your own projects? Or would you rather have someone else do it entirely? Or could you be up for a learning, hands-on project like this one?


No comments:

Post a Comment