Joss & Main

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Floor Cloth Help

Hey all! I have a quick question for you. Which one? I'm making a floor cloth for my dining room. The  drapes are orange and white, the table is a natural wood color with a grayish blue base. I'm trying to figure out a color scheme for the room and I would be delighted with your input.


As you can see, here's the table with it's dual coloring. And in the background you can see my bright orange and white drapes.





This is a close up of the drape pattern and color.




Now, which one of these, matched with the Golden Lab would "complete" this look in a floor cloth.
The pattern would be every other color in 6 inch chunky stripes.


In my personal opinion, I'm leaning towards Palladian Blue. Oh and all of these are Ben. Moore Paints.



No comments:

Post a Comment